Eat Kentucky TV: Quick Fajitas on FOX-56
by Alan Cornett
I was back on Lexington’s FOX-56 on Monday morning to talk about National Canned Food Month (no joke!), Keystone Meats, and a recipe for quick fajitas with Bill Bryant and Andrea Walker.
You can watch the segment here (alas, no means to embed it here).
You can buy Keystone Meeats at Meijer, Walmart, and Kroger.
Keystone Chicken Fajitas
- 1 28 oz. can of drained Keystone Chicken
- 1 medium green, yellow or red pepper cut into strips
- 1 onion cut into eighths
- ¼ cup of oil
- 1 package fajita seasoning mix
- (10) 7-inch flour tortillas
- Add onion, pepper, seasoning mix, water, and oil in a large skillet.
- Stir-fry for 4-7 minutes. Add Keystone Chicken and stir for additional 3 minutes.
- Serve meat and vegetables in tortillas.
- Serve with guacamole, cheese, lettuce, tomato or sour cream.